The FTTH Forum delivers dedicated streams on business strategies, deployment, home networking and content over an intelligence-packed 2 days programme.
The FTTH Forum, that took place already in Lisbon (2008) and Barcelona (2009) and Budapest (2010) with many senior telecoms professionals coming from across Europe is considered the major NGN conference in Europe. In 2011, it will be again an ideal place to meet the leaders in the development of fibre access and to discuss key issues in network design and deployment, business model optimization, investment risk mitigation, service deployment and optimization.
The FTTH Forum is built around case studies delivered by our distinguished speaker panel, introducing presenters from network operators, leading industry associations, independent consultants and the major players from the industry.
During the conference, delegates will discuss:
- Hurdles in FTTx deployment and why some countries fare better than others
- Funding issues and mechanisms and how the financial community is waking up to the FTTX opportunity
- Next Generation Services, especially outside of the entertainment field
- Lifting the hood on successful FTTx operations
- Smart commercial strategies to maximise FTTx penetration